Workshops & Events
Monday & Tuesday
What you will learn
Whether you're a first or desire advanced airbrush makeup training. You'll make extraordinady in your artistry in a minimal amount of time. You'll be able to: -Apply Hd-Quality Makeup quickly and skillfully. -Use effective camouflage and paramedical techniques. - Use stencils for fashion, fantasy and aesthetics effects. - AirbrushMoisturizer . We will fully explain, demonstrate and guide you ensuring you learn the proper airbrushing techniques. You'll hone your skills by applying foundation, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, and more to yourself and fellow students. You'll make lasting friendships and come away with enourmous confident in your new-found abilities! Set out n this exciting new cours and get certified by the Dinair Intitut! Join students and professionals around the world who have been coming to us for a decade to learn the acclaimed Dinair Airbrushing Makeup System - the original and the best--that's been featured in magazines and on TV. You'll received an Official Dinair Professional Airbrush Artist Certificate for display in your workplace.
A 2 Days intensives workshops, including 12 hours hands-on of practice and excersises. From 9am to 5pm, and one hour for lunch.
Dinair workshops are specially designed for Dinair products and Dinair system owners. Attendees who successfully complete a 2 day Dinair workshop offered by Dinair will receive a Mini Kit at the Workshop. Discounts are non-transferable and good during the workshop session. Only one discount offer per purchase is valid. Kit is non-transferable.
- Complete and return the enrollment application.
- Photos for use on your Dinair Customer ID will be taken at the workshop.
- Requires the successful completion of the workshop.
- Requires complete attendance.
- Requires good citizenship.
Registration and Fee
- [Click to Download Registration Form]
- Workshop price includes a $50 registration fee that is non-refundable.
- Be sure to complete and return your workshop registration form. Registration forms are needed to finalize your reservation and to provide you with a reservation number. Please confirm your reservation prior to making travel arrangements.
- All classes listed in Canada are $695 (CAD$) per person
- Prices revised effective January 1rst, 2016. Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Attendies will receive a mini kit
- Dinair cosmetics and supplies are provided by Dinair for the use in the Workshops.
- Coffee and water will be provided.
- Paid by attendee
- Optional group lunch
- Comfortable, casual and layers.
- Bring bathing suit or shorts for the second day for the Airtan.
- Dinair reserves the right to refuse admission and/or to refuse to train persons that are employees or freelance employees of cosmetic beauty product manufacturers or retailers.
- Loud or unruly attendees may be removed from the workshop.
- Due to the diverse cultural, national and religious backgrounds of our students we require a high standard of courtesy and polite language. We do not allow the use of profanity. Attendees must remain clothed according to public nudity standards throughout the workshop, including during tanning and body art activities. Attendees who disregard this policy may be asked to leave.